Welcome to the daily, Christmas Countdown Calendar, DAY 4. I’m very happy to bring you, Hanna Wendelbo, with a tutorial for Christmas Star Garland.
It’s a pleasure to welcome Hanna back for a second year of holiday creativity! I believe the local rumor about Hanna is true. It’s said that “if you’ve purchased floral wall paper over the past 20 years in Sweden, Hanna designed it.” In fact, this Christmas Star Garland is made with remnants of one of Hanna’s new wallpaper lines. She’s responsible for many beautiful, blooming settings around Sweden.
The stars a made out of wallpapers that Hanna has designed in the recent collection Apelviken by Midbec
I hope you’re enjoying the daily postings as much as I am!
Thank you for joining Hanna, myself and 26 creatives for the Christmas Countdown daily Calendar where we hope to inspire you daily with 26 Projects from December 1 – 25 plus New Year’s Eve.
- Day 3: YESTERDAY | PAPER ANGELS | Norwegian Paper Artist, Wenche Lise of Wenlise_fold | HERE
- DAY 4: TODAY | Christmas Stars | Hanna Wendelbo | HERE
- DAY 5 | TOMORROW| Join me to welcome, HELENA LYTH; a collaborator from year 1
- If you subscribe to follow you’ll never miss a post | HERE
HOW TO FOLLOW:
- FULL CALENDAR is posted HERE DAILY at willowday.
I am hosting and posting the full calendar daily:26 creatives and 26 projects.
- You can also follow along on Instagram for Christmas Countdown Calendar posts daily |HERE
- Did you get a chance to read a little but about how this started and who will participate this year? | HERE
- Learn more about this years Christmas Countdown HERE
PS: Don’t miss today’s extra: 5 Festive Christmas Shaped Treats to make with Kids | HERE