We hope you’re having a fine Lucia.
Today, we’re joining The Creative Collective Calendar. It’s a wonderful and fun initiative by Gina or willowday, which is the name of her blog. It’s a creative calendar with inspiration and ideas for a more creative Christmas.
Every day in December a new idea is shared for a project, recipe —- something you can make, bake or do — posted daily on her blog. This is the second year we’ve participated and have the honor to share, of course, Lucia. So, maybe you already have a idea of what we’ve put together. —- Matilda and Nathalie.
Here is a crown to capture the mood of the day which you can have on a table. It’s a super easy variation and something you can decorate with different twigs, sprigs, flower and dry foliage. We used a thicker steel wire for the base. Then, we wrapped it with a little lighter metal wire; finishing it with a little holly. Use a little coaster underneath it.
- 24 Days of Scandinavian Christmas Creativty starts here, DAY 1
- DAY 1 HERE | GINA from willowday – Plaster dipped pine votive
- DAY 2 HERE | Sofia from Mokkasin.: ALSO A STAR
- DAY 3 HERE | Mari with Pine Garland
- DAY 4 HERE Heidi with Melting Snowmen
- DAY 5 HRE | Mina | Minipiccolini
- DAY 6 (here) | Hanna Wendelbo PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS TAG
- DAY 7 (HERE) Lia : A Tribe Called Life : Toffee
- Tomorrow: (HERE) DAY 8 Karin from Pysselbolaget
- DAY 9 | HERE | WOODEN CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT
- DAY 12 TOMORROW with Malin of Pastill.nu
- DAY 13 , LUCIA; with Natalie and Mathilda of, Babes in Boyland
Today’s Ornament for Kids: No. 3: Lucia Nightlight Ornaments | here |