Here’s an easy step by step for the 5-pointed Paper Snow Flakes
- Fold square paper in 1/2, pressing a crease along the fold. Open the triangle.
- Fold paper in 1/2 the other direction, pressing a crease along the fold. Leave as triangle.
- Fold the right corner up to the top and note the midpoint of by pressing a small crease into the paper or by marking lightly. Now mark the point between the midpoint and the top of the triangle. Press this spot. Open the triangle again.
- Fold the right corner upward so the bottom edge of the triangle meets the upper (midpoint) crease.
- Fold the left side across the shape and so that the right bottom aligns on both sides. Press.
- Fold the left corner upward so the bottom edge of the triangle aligns with the opposite side.
- Fold the shape back so that the right edge aligns with the opposite side
- Cut out snow flake pattern.
Don’t you love unfolding the snowflake? Carefully, pull all of the side back. If you would like to use these to be flattened, just press with an iron set at a very low heat. Glitter embellishments are beautiful, too.
Something you might like: