Pom-poms for ice skates:
A floor rolling with Pom-poms for ice skates has made my day and I need to spread it to you, too! I had 30 pairs of Pom-poms for ice skates for my daughter’s Ice skating birthday party and I want to share them with you, too. I can hardly imagine ice skating with out these now. We’re in love!
We’re having a blustery winter which made the perfect setting for our daughter’s Ice Skating Birthday Party.
We knew that we’d skate the afternoon away and when this idea for bells and pom-poms popped into our imaginations, we’ve had so much fun making this party goods.
Each of our 26 skating guests received little packages with their pom-poms when they arrived. Pom-poms were used throughout the day from overhead decorations to the gum-ball necklaces that were the take homes.
Tie these on your skates and you are ready to go! Pom-poms for ice skates
I love to hear the delicate jingle as she swishes and swooshes.
- – Gather yarn, bells and scissors.
- – Cut a piece of yarn that will be long enough to both secure your pompom and long enough that there will be enough to tie to your ice skates once finished.
- – Wrap the yarn around your fingers. (For these pompoms, I wound it approximately 75 times.)
- – Thread the yarn, which will already have the bell on it, through the center of the wound yarn (I find this easiest to do if you leave the yarn wound on your fingers; just moving your hand so that there’s a little tunnel to thread the yarn throw.
- – Once the thread (yarn) is through, tie one side of the pompom securely.
- – Remove from your fingers.
- – Once removed, tie the entire piece, keeping even space on both the top and the bottom.
- – After you have tied this very securely, clip the edges of the yarn and begin shaping.
- – Once shaped into a ball, make your second pompom. I clip this down a lot so that we have a compact pompom.
- – Tie these on your skates and you are ready to go! Have fun skating!
Pocket Necklaces with pom poms
Felt Flower Necklaces
Halloween Pompom Pop Ups
1. Secret Agent Spy Birthday Party with Laser Labyrinth + Give Away DIY’s
2. Surprise Birthday P with tutorial for Pinta Cake, Flat (and mailable) Pinata
4. Camp Grayson Birthday Party
5. Candy Necklace Cards (4 Printable Variations + Coloring Page)
MORE ICE PROJECTS:
CLICK HERE OR ON ABOVE PICTURE TO GET WILLOWDAY STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX AND TO RECEIVE A FREE FUN FOODS EBOOK, EXCLUSIVELY FOR SUBSCRIBERS.
Join me on Facebook and Instagram.join willowday on : Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook