OPEN FOR NEW COMMISSIONS:
- I currently have a wait list for Personalised Floral Portraits
- I’ll take the next commission from January 15.
- Jan 15. Portraits are generally completed in 3 months.
- Please click HERE to join the waiting list for next Jan 15 commission project start.
- Email questions or to start conversation: willowtweet (at) gmail (dot) com
Like you, each portrait is fresh, new and unique. Each portrait is a one-of-a-kind work of art made with fresh or dry flora then professionally photographed. There is “no one size fits all” portrait. Hair styles, clothing, etc, need to be created for you individually even if the style is established. The flowers picked and pressed for you are individual to you. These are 100% fresh or dried flowers that are found, cut and placed flat on paper for the artwork.
- Fine Art Portraits Prince: please inquire to start a discussion directly with me, Gina: willowtweet (at) gmail (dot) com.
Every art work or illustration is unique and unique to you.
- My private portrait work includes styles from delicate line drawings, ink and watercolour. These can be commissioned, too; available on conversation. To start this conversation, please inquire directly: willowtweet (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Pets, Toys or Specialty Designs The answer is “yes.” Of course! I do coommissions for stuffed animals, pets and, in fact: toys. Each commission is unique. I share only a very limited number of pieces publicly, I could have your pet in my private catalogue so, please inquire directly to me: willowtweet (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Commercial work, concept collaborations and other. I enjoy and have broad experience with identities, creative concepts, events, advertising and other commercial or large scale private work. I enjoy creative solutions: please inquire directly: willowtweet (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Speaking events and creativity workshops: please inquire directly: willowtweet (at) gmail (dot) com.
Due to the nature of the materials, complexity variety and individual requests, these prices vary greatly depend on agreed up technique and solution. Inquiries, welcome.
- willowtweet (at) gmail (dot) com
I create with graphite, watercolour or gauche painting, paper cut, too. — and sometimes several styles in one piece — for artwork, if this is a preferred alternative. Please inquire by email: willowtweet (at) gmail (dot) com
Thank you so much for your interest in a Personalised Floral Portrait.