Join me on Instagram for more everyday inspiration + travels to Sweden.
If you’ve seen my new book that I’ve recently softly released, ABC FLOWER SAFARI, then you know that “P is for Peony Pig.”
There is little that makes me happier here than when I get to meet others and interact creatively.
Today, I’m happy to welcome Peony Pigs from my good friend, Agnes, who runs the inspiring children’s craft blog, Hello Wonderful and who made these for the Chinese New Year. It’s the year of the Pig and I couldn’t be more delighted to have my Peony Pig be a part of these celebrations and to have my new book, ABC FLOWER SAFARI, in her hands sharing in the celebrations.
- If you don’t celebrate Chinese New Year, did you know that it’s the year of the Pig?
- The Pig is the twelfth of all zodiac animals. According to one myth, the Jade Emperor said the order would be decided by the order in which they arrived to his party.
Pig was late because he overslept
- It is said that Pigs have a beautiful personalities and are blessed with good fortune in life.
Thank you Agnes, for this craft and for including me in our celebrations.
Continue to HELLO WONDERFUL | HERE| to see Agne’s full tutorial to make your own Peony Pig and to check out Agnes’s inspiring place to get creative with kids. Thank you, Agnes.
Thank you friends for meeting me here. I hope 2019 is off to a great start. I really love the chance to share and spread creativity with you and on Instagram. I’ll be back soon with some Valentine’s Day Inspiration. If you’re curious about getting started making your own FLOWER SAFARI, I’ve shared how to make LILAC LLAMAS and template | HERE. And, yes, of course: “Lilac Llamas join the P is for Peony Pigs… for the A-Z Flower Safari adventures!
Throughout March and April, I’m looking forward to some special events in Sweden and to sharing other friends ABC FLOWER SAFARI inspired projects with you, here, too. If you buy my ABC FLOWER SAFARI BOOK, I would love to see your kids with the book and anything you do that’s inspired by it, too. Don’t hesitate to tag me in Instagram, Click HERE to go to Instagram (@willowdaygram) Tag me and use the #willowday hashtag to also share your work with me and reader.
- I’m so thrilled to share Agne’s, HELLO WONDERFUL, Peony Pig here today.
- While the book was in it’s final phases, did you catch “F is for FIR FOX” and friends travel to Handmakery Studio? | HERE