DAY 21 with Lina.
Lina’s on-point with last minute solutions. I’m going to hop straight to it!
Make last minute give aways notes from Lina:
Oh MY, Christmas party tomorrow and you forgot to buy a gift? Take it easy. Here are a few quick DIY gifts you can make quickly.
• Buy some flowers but write personal notes and add to the bouquet. It will for sure make the receiver happy.
• Make a personal box of matches. Take a glass jar and fill it with matches and put a cute little note on the side.
• Sew a mobile with positive words about the receiver. It will definitely be appreciated. The mobile will last for a long time and often people I’ve given it to hang it in the roof or the window.
Lina actually has so many ideas that I’m going to let you continue on straight to her blog for a full inspirational walk through.
- Yesterday : DAY 20 | Created by Malin | HERE
- Today : DAY 21 Lina by the BAY | HERE
- tomorrow : DAY 22 | Katarina of DIY SWEDEN| HERE
HOW to FOLLOW
- Follow along on Instagram for daily posts | HERE
- Never miss a post: become a friend | HERE
- Would you like to see 100+ Scandinavian Holiday projects these past 5 years? | HERE