Welcome to DAY 2 with Annelie who’s returning for her second year to share a recipe for her special Christmas marmalade filled with figs, citrus and cinnamon in the Christmas Countdown Calendar where we inspire you daily with 26 Projects from December 1 – 25 plus New Year’s Eve.
Today I’m so very pleased to welcome Annelie who’s back after sharing her wonderful recipe for Christmas Bread last year (here: DAY 20) I’m definitely going to make Christmas marmalade
filled with figs, citrus and cinnamon and am very happy to welcome Annelie back with an invitation to you to both find today’s recipe and explore her blog, blomsterochbakverk.se for more kitchen delights that will dazzle your eye and tickle your floral heart. HERE
Välkommen till dag 2 i den kreativa kalendern där vi räknar ner till jul med ett kreativt pyssel om dagen. Idag är det min dag och jag bjuder på mitt recept på den godaste julmarmeladen med fikon, citrus och kanel. Välkomna in till bloggen för julstämning!
Thank you, Annelie for DAY 2 today.
Come and join us again tomorrow for: DAY 3 and a visit Norwegian Paper Artist, wenlisefold. Looking forward to seeing you here again tomorrow.
Never miss a project by following here for daily posts or on Instagram @willowdaygram where I post every post daily.
- DAY 1: Thank you, Karin + Freya for CHRISTMAS FINGER PUPPETS | HERE
- DAY 2: Annelie of Blommor och Bakverk with Christmas Marmalade | HERE
- Day 3: Norwegian Paper Artist, Wenlise, HERE or on blog post here, at willowday
HOW TO FOLLOW:
- FULL CALENDAR is posted HERE DAILY at willowday.
I am hosting and posting the full calendar;26 creatives and 26 projects.
- You can also follow along on Instagram where I’ll also post each contributors post daily | HERE
- Did you get a chance to read a little but about how this started and who will participate this year? |HERE