Before you leave, I have a special invitation from Trixi + Children’s Museum of the Arts:
This February, Sew a Softie partners with the Children’s Museum of the Arts, New York City as part of their CIVICKIDS campaign.
The campaign’s theme for February is kindness and caring. Sew a Softie will participate with a global sewing party and invites everyone any where in the world with kids, grandkids, a school class, a sewing group or club to join in.
- The children participating will sew a softie to give to someone in their community. The recipient may be a friend, a family member, an elderly neighbour, a local hospital, a nursing home, library, shelter or anyone whom they wish to reach out to.
- You are invited to join Sew a Softie with CIVICKIDS, and the Children’s Museum of the Arts for our global sewing party – the more the merrier! You can schedule your party anytime in February.
- Please tag photos with #sewasoftie #CMACIVICKIDS.
- Photos will be featured in the Museum’s online exhibition and on the Sew a Softie Instagram page.
- For more information and to sign up, click HERE
Before you go:
HOW TO FOLLOW: