It feels much more like “twas the night before December” than an ordinary, drab, November day. I can practically see the lights glistening and hear sleigh bells ringing in… December 1 … and the first day of 26 in the 5th Annual DAILY Christmas Countdown Calendar.
I’m currently planning, plotting and arranging the last details before tomorrow’s DAILY Christmas Countdown Calendar! Yes. It’s about to get really busy and really fun here on willowday. 26 daily posts to come, starting tomorrow, December 1.
- 26 Creatives
- 26 days — December 1st through December 25 plus New Year’s Eve
- 26 holiday projects: DIY, kitchen, craft, packages, entertaining and more
- 26 FREE travel: Daily “tickets for, arm-chair travel,” included for free!
- Follow the full DAILY Christmas Countdown Calendar every day on willowday
- Follow the full DAILY Christmas Countdown Calendar! on Instagram, too: HERE
- Tag: #tccsweden2018
In you’re inspired by a project we do or have a Scandinavian-Christmas photo or project you’d like to share with us and reader, use the #tccsweden2018 tag!
- Subscribe to become a willowday friend and never miss a post | HERE |
I want to make it super easy for your to get the maximum inspiration with minimal efforts. In fact, too busy to read: stop and just subscribe to get every single post in your in-box! HEREor just bookmark us and come by for a visit as you can.
One chilly November afternoon 5 years ago, 10 Swedish creatives, including me, joined forces and created a blog hop idea which we called “The Creative Collective.”
The project has grown, evolved and continues in the same spirit of creative generosity with a chance for you to travel north. I’ve fully taken over the organization and hosting of the event for the past few years. As I wrote above, my goal is to spread daily doses of creativity and generosity of spirit for everyone.
Since you will be able to find every post with links to each new participant daily, I hope this will give you one “simple and neat” place to go to and to remember with promises of daily creative adventures.
And now: Friends, meet this year’s team!
This year’s participants will be: Karin of pysselbolaget | Annelie of anneliesblomsterochbakverk | Wenlise | Hanna of Hannawendelbo | Helena of Helenalyth | Lia of Our Lovely Mess | Marie of Musqot Design | Arielle of Art Camp LA | Karen of Life in Koda Color | Ulrika of Kriiskitchen | Karin of KreativaKarin | Trixi of Colouredbuttons | Chiara of Chiarabelles Shop, contributor to Oh, Happy Day | Mia of Kinoka | Ida Lauga | Britt at Remains of the Day | Amanda of Project Kid | Anna-Maria of Just wanna have fun | Monica of Hemma Fixa | Malin of Created by Malin | Lina of LinabytheBay | Katarina of DIY Sweden | Ane Kirstine | Jennifer Anglade Dalhberg | Leonore of Froken Turkos | Malin of Poppy Photography and me: Gina at willowday
YEAR 5: I’ll be updating this page daily as we count down daily.
- START here, at willowday, for daily posts: 26 creatives | 26 projects | December 1 – 25 plus New Year’s Eve
- DAY 1: Thank you, Karin + Freya for CHRISTMAS FINGER PUPPETS | HERE
- DAY 2: Annelie of Blommor och Bakverk with Christmas Marmalade | HERE
- Day 3: Norwegian Paper Artist, Wenlise, HERE + blog post here, at willowday
- Join us and use the hashtag #tccsweden2018
- Round up with 100 posts, projects and recipes from our first 4 YEARS | HERE
I want to make it super easy for your to get the maximum inspiration with minimal efforts. In fact, too busy to read: stop and just subscribe to get every single post in your in-box! HERE