DAY 4 | MELTING SNOWMEN
Welcome guest, Heidi of Den Creative Sky from Denmark, and kids with a Melting Snowman Project.
A greeating from Heidi:
Happy 4st of December ! I’m so happy I have the honor to participate in this year’s version of The Creative Collective Calendar. I love to be creative with my kids, so today I want to show a cute DIT (Do It Together) you easily can make with your Children.
Building a snowman with the kids is always a winner and we love to make these melted snowmen. The snowmen are made of Silk Clay a very light Clay that dries to a foam like surface.
If the snowman should “drip from the shelf” just fold the snowman to the edge of a table and let it dry this way.
Thank you for joining me and guests! It’s such a pleasure to share Heidi with you today and I hope you get a chance to go check out the creative pastel world she inhabits with her family in Denmark. Thank you Heidi.
- DAY 1 HERE | GINA from willowday – Plaster dipped pine votive
- DAY 2 HERE | Sofia from Mokkasin.: ALSO A STAR
- DAY 3 HERE | Mari with Pine Garland
- DAY 4, today, Heidi with Melting Snowmen
- DAY 5 tomorrow with Mina | Minipiccolini