DAY 4 | MELTING SNOWMEN
Welcome guest, Heidi of Den Creative Sky from Denmark, and kids with a Melting Snowman Project.
A greeating from Heidi:
Happy 4st of December ! I’m so happy I have the honor to participate in this year’s version of The Creative Collective Calendar. I love to be creative with my kids, so today I want to show a cute DIT (Do It Together) you easily can make with your Children.
Building a snowman with the kids is always a winner and we love to make these melted snowmen. The snowmen are made of Silk Clay a very light Clay that dries to a foam like surface.
If the snowman should “drip from the shelf” just fold the snowman to the edge of a table and let it dry this way.
The snowmen are all made of Silk clay. The hat can also be Made of Silk clay or OUR (glitter) paper, with the template Continue HERE for the template and more from Heidi and family.
Thank you for joining me and guests! It’s such a pleasure to share Heidi with you today and I hope you get a chance to go check out the creative pastel world she inhabits with her family in Denmark. Thank you Heidi.
- DAY 1 HERE | GINA from willowday – Plaster dipped pine votive
- DAY 2 HERE | Sofia from Mokkasin.: ALSO A STAR
- DAY 3 HERE | Mari with Pine Garland
- DAY 4, today, Heidi with Melting Snowmen
- DAY 5 tomorrow with Mina | Minipiccolini
- DAY 1: First post in daily posts for 24 days HERE:
- The Creative Calendar, 24 Days of Scandinavian Creativity, on Instagram | HERE:
- The Creative Calendar, 24 Days of Scandinavian Creativity, on Facebook | HERE
- The Creative Calendar, 24 Days of Scandinavian Creativity, on Pinterest | HERE