Welcome Ane with DAY 22!
Material: paper, scissors, needle and thread or machine
- Cut trees from folded paper .
- Cut a minimum three similar trees
- Sew them together (I use a sewing machine) in the middle.
Thank you, Ane Kirstine from Denmark for your post. Continue here to see more of Ane Kirstine’s creative world in Denmark.
- 24 Days of Scandinavian Christmas Creativty starts here, DAY 1
- DAY 1 HERE | GINA from willowday – Plaster dipped pine votive
- DAY 2 HERE | Sofia from Mokkasin.: ALSO A STAR
- DAY 3 HERE | Mari with Pine Garland
- DAY 4 HERE Heidi with Melting Snowmen
- DAY 5 HRE | Mina | Minipiccolini
- DAY 6 (here) | Hanna Wendelbo PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS TAG
- DAY 7 (HERE) Lia : A Tribe Called Life : Toffee
- DAY (HERE) 8 Karin from Pysselbolaget
- DAY 9 | HERE | WOODEN CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT
- DAY 12 TOMORROW with Malin of Pastill.nu
- DAY 13 , LUCIA; with Natalie and Mathilda of, Babes in Boyland
- DAY 14 | HERE | Chiara (collaborator to Oh Happy Day) will share her post at Gina’s blog, Willowday.
- DAY 15 | Norwegian HOUSE BLOCKS | Lulu the Baker | HERE
- DAY 16 welcome back as we open door 16 with Helena Lyth.
- DAY 17 | HERE | SIFORELLA | Edible Advent Bread Wreath
- DAY 18 | HERE | 18 Hanging Wreath | Lina by the Bay
- DAY 19 | HERE | AIR-DRIED Ornaments | MIA KINOKO
- Day 20 | GLUTEN FREE BREAD | Annelies blomsterochbakverk
- DAY 21 | DOLL SIZED WREATH | Merrilee Liddard | Mer Mag
- DAY 22 | PAPER TREE DECORATION | Ane Kirstine
- DAY 23 | HERE | IVY + STARS | LewesMap
- DAY 24 | Ginger Bread Ice Cream Sandwiches | Ulrika Krii
Don’t miss a post. Subscribe to willowday:CLICK HERE TO GET WILLOWDAY STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX — daily posts in the “24 DAYS OF SCANDINAVIAN CREATIVITY Calendar —- AND TO RECEIVE A FREE FUN FOODS EBOOK, EXCLUSIVELY FOR SUBSCRIBERS.