Do you have plans for the 4th of July and will it include ice cream? There’s nothing like cool, melty, ice cream on a sweltering day. This year, I created Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers that are perfect for ice cream gatherings all summer long but inspired by red, white and blue! Print these Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers and let the celebrations begin. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
Continue for the free printable ice cream cone wrappers.
- Print Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers
- These are made for standard sized sugar cones.
- Depending on the size of your ice cream cone, you may have to trim down the wrapper size or adjust slightly.
- Wrap around the cone then place double sided glue or a a dot of glue where the edges overlap to keep the wrapper tight.
- Top ice cream and enjoy!
If you’re looking for more last minute Red, White and Blue projects, here are a few you might like, too:
- I love these DIY Bike License Plates
- FREE World Flag Printable Tattoos
- Free World Flag Printable Paper Cupcake Toppers or Mini-flags
- Duct Tape Bags for parades and more.
- Red, White and Blue Tassel Pencil ToppersIf you’re looking for more ice cream ideas:
- Make Ice Cream Pony Tail Holders
- Have you tried making one-ingredient, healthy ice cream with your kids? HERE.