Flowers and handmade gifts from the kids are a match made in the stars for me. On the brink of Mother’s Day Weekend in the US, I’m asking myself, ”so, which handmade Mother’s Day projects have been my personal favorites?”
I can’t possibly choose just one but, I did quickly think of 5 handmade gifts that we’ve repeated, time after time or presents that I still enjoy, like the mother and daughter necklaces that we made in the photo above.
I want to give you a chance to do this with simplicity, too. Join us in a sharing handmade love with Mom and also the chance to share time with one another in side-by-side creating — probably the best Mother’s Day gift of all.
- DIY Mother’s Day Monogram Journals – HERE
- DIY Flower Tea Bags – HERE
- Personalized Mother’s Day Bead Necklaces – MAKE
- Lavender Body Scrub and Lemon Sugar Scrub – MAKE
- Big + Small: Wrapped Washer Necklaces – HERE
Gift Wraps are as important as the gifts. There are two of my favorites for Mom
- Playful hugs, like this for Mom: Mother’s Day hugs Gift Wrap – HERE
- Flower wrapped in a personalised message HERE
If you’ve visited willowday recently, have you had the chance to try making Flower Face Vases (here) and Nesting Bowls (here)? I’m loving these faces every time I get a peak at one and would love to see what you do, if you use these tutorials.