Make Dala Horse Snowflakes | Moose Snowflakes | Snowman Snowflakes with template below.
“Horses and Snowmen and Moose, oh my!” Come follow the Snowflake filled road below.
I can’t think of a more literal way to put Scandinavian Snow into your own two hands than these: Print your own Free Printable Dala Horses, Snowmen and Moose Snowflake today. I’m thinking of these snowflake being your tickets to travel to Sweden without having to jump on a plane.
Just print out these 3 Swedish Snowflakes to join us this season.
Print templates for these 3 Swedish Motifs: Snowflakes + Swedish Dala Horses, Snowmen and Moose!
- Print your Swedish Dala Horse Snowflake Template | HERE
- Print your Snowman Snowflake Template | HERE
- Print Moose Snowflake Template | HERE
To make these:
- Print Template
- Fold traditionally and cut
- Print straight onto coloured paper, if you would like to try something new or place the template onto a second layer of coloured paper and cut through these double layers. This cutting is more difficult and I could recommend using one layer only for young hands.
Like chocolate, I can’t just at just stop of one snowflake. I dare you to try. I thought these snowflakes up as a way to lure my oldest kids to the table with me and as a project that I wanted to share with you. I really like projects that are side-by-side projects: ones that can go in to many different directions for many ages and I’d love to see what you do with these, too! If you are an adult or have bigger kids, then, go ahead and use an xacto-knife; but, I did have small kids in mind, as well. I teach English to a class of 6 and 7 year olds and we’ll be making these in class next week. If you use this tutorial, I’d love to see yours. You can mail me or share on Instagram or Facebook.
MAKE DIY DALA HORSE BOXES | HERE | Perfect as a craft, for gift giving, place setting or as a toy