Hello Summer! Hello Sun. Hello, Summer Simplicity.
The humble dandelion reminded me of why I started willowday originally — to share and inspire simple, everyday, creativity from our home in Sweden for anyone to find creativity, beauty and inspiration in their own day — and often, in your own hands.
- Printable Coloring Paper Dandelion Crown (Print here)
- Glue or tape
- Scissors or craft knifeHOW TO MAKE A Printable Coloring Paper Dandelion Crown
- Print yourPrintable Coloring Paper Dandelion Crown template on letterhead paper or card stock.
- Color the template. Cut around the shapes to create a dandelion crown.
- Attach the two (or more) parts together with glue or tape to form a circle. Enjoy!
Something you might be interested in:
Make Dandelion Lions with printable (click here)
Did you make the Dandelion Gift Tags? (here)
Are you familiar with the Floral Art Work I do? You can get a small over view HERE. In addition to connecting to my kids through nature, I’ve been working on unique artwork that’s created with flower petals and can be commissioned for portraits and also well prints in my shop.
MORE Floral Art: