Why hello there, dandies, lions and — absolutely — every one of you!
I invite you to travel on a dandelion safari with us and then, invite these “Dandy Lions” back into your home. (I promise these lions don’t bite and can be trusted not to roar at bedtime. )
Jump with me below for a step-by-step and template for you to get started!
Supplies: Dandelion, Card Stock, Adhesive (glue or double-sided tape), Drawing tool, (we used pens). Scissor
- Collect Dandelions
- PRINT Paper Dandelion Lion TEMPLATE | HERE
- Cut body and tail from card stock
- Draw Face and attach to dandelion. We used glue.
- Attach dandelion to the tip of the tail, if desired, and attach tail. We cut a small slit in the area we wanted to attach the tail and slid the tail in place. For extra adherence, use double sided tape.
Thank you for joining me for every day creativity!
Thank you for joining me. I hope that you take away a little inspiration, imagination and a small little bit of Sweden, too! If you use this tutorial, I would love to see what you do with it.
Something you might like:
- READ more about MY ABC FLOWER SAFARI: Sneak Peak: Fir Fox and friends go aboard | HERE | Below is My ABC Flower Safari ART PRINT if you’d like to bring a whole Flower Alphabet into you home | HERE /
ART PRINT SHOP | HERE (updated regularly)