These projects are all tried and true candle projects. Candles are the key to northern living in December and January and I’m so happy to get these into your hands, too. Handmade Holiday DIY Candles is a project that I bring out again and again.
4 out of 5 of these candles were projects that I’ve made with my kids are projects that are perfect for a group of kids. They’re also all projects for adults to make! I think that whether you’re looking for a perfect winter gift or a way to personalise the holiday in your home, these are all luminaries for everyone.
DIY Adent Candles
- Tapered Candles
- Office Supply Numerical Stickers (like these)How to make:
- Peel sticker from packaging and place it, equally spaced, on the candle.
- – Press firmly.
– If making a weekly countdown candle, use 1-4.
– If you’d like to create a full countdown, use 1-24.
- Light candle every day and melt the candle down to the next level (or new day.)
Hand Painted Candles
Click here for tutorial.
Click here for tutorial.4. Sand Bucket Ice Lanterns
Click here for the full tutorial5. Balloon Ice Luminaries.
From the very first time our oldest son made these and called me with a “look, Mommy”… we make as long as we can in the winter. They are pure magic.
Click here for tu
Something you might like: