I like to have little gifts on hand, this time of the year. These are perfect to make up in advance and have ready whenever you’d like to spread a little cheer. We wrapped chocolates in rudolf-red tissue for this example.
- Brown Carton
- PDF Template for pyramid box, here
- Red Pompom
- Google Eyes
- X-acto Knife
- Print template (here.) Cut or tr ace onto heavy brown card stock.
- Score and fold. Assemble.
- (I’ve found that using a glue gun makes the process to fast but, ordinary glue works, too.
- If you have heavier content, re-enforce the box in the interior with tape.)
- Once the box is complete, fill as desired.
- We’ve wrapped chocolates in red tissue paper playing on the Rudolf theme.
- I like the warm splash of color, too, that comes when one opens the present.
- Using an x-acto knife, piece a criss-cross into the sides of the triangle (like above, right).
- Slide the base of the twig into the criss-cross to secure the twig antlers on both sides.
- If you need to give these extra support, tape these twigs from the inside.
- Place three dots of glue on the face area of the box: two for the eyes and one for the nose and place the eyes and red, pompom nose.
- Once this is complete, Rudolf is ready for gift giving.
Make Lucia Crowns and Lussekatt