Have you made an Advent Calender, yet? This year, I envisioned a different kind of Advent Calender. I wanted to create a winter wonderland scene with 24 Christmas trees filled with delights.
There are infinite possibilities for these: print them in different sizes and colors; adhere pom poms, top with gold stars, paint each side a different color or shade, paint like trees or even, loop the top with ribbon to hang these instead — use your imagination and have fun!
- Print PDF Christmas Tree Box template (here).
- This template can be printed at different sizes to easily have smaller and larger boxes.
- After printing the template, place it on desired card stock and cut.
- Note the flaps that will be folded over to secure the shape.
- After cutting the template, carefully fold into the pyramid shape.
- Assemble by gluing the side pyramid flap into place and with the top,
- Decide if you would like to just close the top or for a more secure tree: glue, tie or secure with a piece of decorative tape. I recommend this, if you are filling it with heavy objects.
Something you might like: