Happy Father’s Day, Sweden!
These Mustache Stencil Cards (2 -in-1 Cards) can be used for anyone and can embellish everything
from lattes, hot chocolates and even cupcakes.
Don’t you love personalized presents that will bring smiles. Several “kid-ccinos” were consumed today, as the boys and I worked on perfecting just the right mustache stencil for Dad’s Father’s Day Latte. We made extra stencils so that we’ll be ready for breakfast in bed tomorrow. We can’t wait. If you’d like to make these, too, see full tutorial below.
- Mustache Stencil Cards (2 -in-1 Cards) Supplies:
White card and matching envelope
- Black card stock, fitted to be the same size as your card
- Drawing Pencil (mustache template, PDF here)
- Xacto Knife
- White Writing Pen or white color pencil (for a chalkboard effect)
HOW-TO Mustache Stencil Cards (2 -in-1 Cards)
- Lightly trace a mustache on the center front of your card. (If you would like mustache temple, click here)
- Open card and on cutting surface, cut out mustache for stencil.
- Glue black card stock on to the right-hand, inside page (or reading page). Let dry.
- Using a white pen, write greeting, careful to leave a black space where black will show through the mustache stencil.
Place over item that you would like to have a mustache (lattes, foam topped hot chocolates, cupcakes, etc.) If it’s easier to work with a smaller stencil, just cut it to fit the size of your mug. It is better if it’s a little larger so that no sprinkles sneak in the edges.
Thank you for joining me. I hope that you take away a little inspiration, imagination and a small little bit of Sweden, too! If you use this tutorial, I would love to see what you do with it. Share your willowday projects with me on Instagram and Facebook. Willowday Wishes Instagram – Facebook – Pinterest