Paper Bag Dogs
- Craft Tape
- Glue Tape or double sided tape
- Brown Paper Bag
- Black Sharpie
- Red Tape
- Black Construction Paper for Ears
- Gift or Name Tag
- Cut ears from black construction paper for your Paper Bag Dog.
- Fit the bottoms of the ears into a fold along the top of paper bag.
- Using double sided tape or glue tape, apply glue to this upper area of both sides of the ears.
- Cut one piece of craft tape and secure the back flat.
- Draw dog face on to the front of a brown paper bag with a black sharpie.
- Cut one piece of red tape the width of the paper bag and apply.
- Cut a bone shaped dog bone from white paper, if desired, and label.
- Tape the bone label under this tape before applying the tape.
I love these both for gift wraps and to pack the kids lunch like this , for a surprise, on field trip days.
These are sturdy and easy to whip up in under 5 minutes!
Thank you for joining me. I hope that you take away a little inspiration, imagination and a small little bit of Sweden, too! If you use this tutorial, I would love to see what you do with it. I enjoy reading your mails and when you share willowday projects with me on Instagram and Facebook. Your opinion in valuable to me.