Do you remember having pompoms on your ice skates when you were a kid? We color made these as the “give aways,” complete with bells, for our daughter’s Ice skating birthday party! We’re in love!
We’re having a blustery winter which made the perfect setting for our daughter’s Ice Skating Birthday Party. We knew that we’d skate the afternoon away and when this idea for bells and pom-poms popped into our imaginations, we’ve had so much fun making this party goods. Each of our 26 skating guests received little packages with their pom-poms when they arrived. Pom-poms were used throughout the day from overhead decorations to the gum-ball necklaces that were the take homes.
Tie these on your skates and you are ready to go!
I love to hear the delicate jingle as she swishes and swooshes.
– Gather yarn, bells and scissors.
Pocket Necklaces with pom poms
Felt Flower Necklaces
Halloween Pompom Pop Ups
1. Secret Agent Spy Birthday Party with Laser Labyrinth + Give Away DIY’s
2. Surprise Birthday P with tutorial for Pinta Cake, Flat (and mailable) Pinata
4. Camp Grayson Birthday Party
5. Candy Necklace Cards (4 Printable Variations + Coloring Page)
MORE ICE PROJECTS: